[virgo-dev] Looking forward to a baseline release

As discussed on today's Virgo community call, we hope to be able to issue some kind of incubator release of Virgo at the "baseline" level of function, that is functionally equivalent to dm Server 2.0.x, some time in June. Towards that end we are working with the Eclipse IP team to raise and have approved quite a number of Contribution Questionnaires. We have raised various bugs (with the iplog flag set) to keep track of this activity:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?type0-1-0=substring;query_format=advanced;value0-1-0=iplog;field0-1-0=flagtypes.name;field0-0-0=product;type0-0-0=equals;value0-0-0=Virgo

Apart from the CQ work, we need to identify where to publish build artifacts from Hudson builds and we also need to tie down the precise requirements for an incubator build (about files, naming/versioning, etc.).

Glyn

Back to the top