[viatra-dev] Next meeting

Hi all,

The notes of the last meeting are available at its usual place: https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/DeveloperMeetingMinutes/Meeting20171102

The next meeting is planned for 16 November 2017, at 15:00 CET via Hangouts. I will share the Hangouts link later. The preliminary notes for this meeting is available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cEEu9KHSzm-TTf8SgCEDxE04zD-BGOwbHgvEDF3uW8U/edit?usp=sharing

As always, if you have any points to discuss, feel free to add it.

I’d like to emphasize one point before the meeting: we have begin to provide a separate document with ideas to tackle for release 2.0 in https://docs.google.com/document/d/125Le7ejjXtLf1Xcz2Opra7Afs6_mm9-ciNXRGDJmmts/edit?usp=sharing - this document is an early brainstorm document, ideas added here may or may not be developed. If anyone has some ideas that should go here, feel free to add them.

Best regards,
Zoltán
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert