Re: [viatra-dev] Next meeting

Hi all,

due to almost everyone being on holiday, we decided to postpone the meeting by two weeks.

The next meeting is planned for 10 August 2017, at 15:00 CET. The preliminary notes for this meeting is available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1se1I657HJORtxKlHcTvWZbDbrp5chtjkOQHR9nAav64/edit?usp=sharing

As always, if you have any points to discuss, feel free to add it.

Best regards,
-----
Ábel Hegedüs

IncQuery Labs Ltd.

The next meeting will be 27 July 2017, at 15:00 CET. The preliminary notes for this meeting is available at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1se1I657HJORtxKlHcTvWZbDbrp5chtjkOQHR9nAav64/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any points to discuss, feel free to add it.

Best regards,
-----
Ábel Hegedüs

IncQuery Labs Ltd.