Re: [viatra-dev] Presentation on the 10th of November: A Framework for Incremental View Graph Maintenance

Me too! Thanks for organizing this

--
István Ráth, PhD
Managing Director

On 2016. October 21. at 15:44:05, Ábel Hegedüs (abel.hegedus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Learn about spoofing Feedback
Hi Tomi,

sounds great, I am really looking forward to the presentation.

Cheers,

-----
Ábel Hegedüs

IncQuery Labs Ltd.