Re: [viatra-dev] Vote on restructuring proposal: Merge EMF-IncQuery and VIATRA

Dear all,

Thank you for the voting on this proposal; we will continue to organize the remaining steps.

In this mail I summarize the results for future reference.

Vote summary: 10/0/0 (renaming); 10/0/0 (restructuring)

Gábor Bergmann: +1/+1
István Dávid +1/+1
Miklós Földényi +1/+1
Ábel Hegedüs +1/+1