Re: [viatra-dev] Xtext 2.9.0

I didn't even know there's a meeting tomorrow. There's no info about it on the mailing list.

Regarding the Xtext dependency upgrade: the timing was really, really, really unfortunate. It's only the CEP module that uses Xtext, so please let me know next time.

As discussed in recent meetings, IncQuery -master has migrated to Xtext 2.9 and as VIATRA is following IncQuery, its Xtext dependencies have also been changed.

Are you going to attend the meeting tomorrow?