Re: [tycho-user] Switching to tycho-source-plugin:feature-source causes build failure: Missing requirement

Thanks the example will help anyways. We are currently trying to improve creating of new itest, if you can help or have ideas/suggestions let us know at https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/issues/64

Am 20.04.21 um 15:54 schrieb Andreas Sewe:
Christoph Läubrich wrote:
Can you try to provide a small example that reproduces the issue?

Done and linked from <https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/issues/85>

Its often easier to analyses on those, you can earn some bonus-point if
you can even provide a PR with an itest showing the problem so the issue
does not occur any time later again :-)

I am afraid I have to forgo on the bonus points. I have created new
tycho-its in the past, but each time it was quite the hassle, in
particular as there were no (or rather too many) naming conventions to
follow. But the aforementioned GitHub issue has a small reproducer
project I created from our production build.

Best wishes,

Andreas Sewe