[tycho-user] package-feature reports MALFORMED

Hi,

from time to time my build scripts break during the package-feature phase. The only error text I get is MALFORMED. Re-running the build typically works fine, so the error is spurious and not reproducible.
Also the affected feature changes, even when there are no code changes in the repository at all.

These problems happen on the eclipse HIPP servers. So I am not fully sure if this could be eclipse HIPP related or if it is tycho related. What could be the root cause for this error message?

Error log:
feature (default-package-feature) on project org.eclipse.ease.modules.unittest.feature: Execution default-package-feature of goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.22.0:package-feature failed: MALFORMED
[DEBUG] Closing connection to remote
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.22.0:package-feature (default-package-feature) on project org.eclipse.ease.modules.unittest.feature: Execution default-package-feature of goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.22.0:package-feature failed: MALFORMED -> [Help 1]

A full log is available here:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/ease/job/ease-modules-nightly/334/console

regards
Christian