Re: [tycho-user] tycho and maven prepare release

Hi Mikhail,

thanks for the hints. I have never heard of version-tiger so far, but it
looks promising...

Anyway, I found another solution which offers me the possibility to rely
on the maven-release-plugin:

1) Call  tycho-versions-plugin:set-versions in order to update the OSGi
artifacts to the release version
2) Call scm:checkin in order to commit the modified files
3) Call release:prepare
4) Call tycho-versions-plugin:set-versions in order to update the OSGi
artifacts to the next snapshot/qualifier version
5) Call scm:checkin in order to commit the modified files

Unfortunately I have a couple of commits. If something goes wrong in
this chain, I have a messed status in my repository.

Kind regards
Oliver