Re: [tycho-user] Custom category.xml location

That's an option i am currently trying to avoid. The reason is because
i want single project, that has all responsibilities of creating
repositories/publishing them (may be with some profiles/passing
parameters). There is something wrong with my Maven configurations, or
my understanding of Tycho work?