From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sievers, Jan
Sent: jeudi 27 mars 2014 08:47
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] maven folder added issue

both package-feature [1] and package-plugin mojos have an archive configuration section.

You can configure addMavenDescriptor=false as per [3].

Regards

Jan

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-packaging-plugin/package-feature-mojo.html

[2] http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-packaging-plugin/package-plugin-mojo.html