Re: [tycho-user] 64-bit Build Issue (continued)

Furthermore, it may be so that the bundle is mentioned in .product file, but it's missing necessary attributes [1]. That's what it should look like [2]: <plugin id="org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_64" fragment="true" os="win32" ws="win32" arch="x86_64"/>

Another reason could be that this bundle is missing from the target platform, e.g. because of a missing repo [3]. Can you find the SWT bundle in RCP application's plugins/ directory?

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Build/FAQ#Platform_Specific_fragments_in_Multi-Platform_Product_or_Feature_Export
[2] https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-510?focusedCommentId=124728&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-124728
[3] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg03406.html

Kind regards,
Mikhail Kalkov

Eclipse Developer | Purple Scout AB | www.purplescout.com
Kyrkogatan 20-22, SE-41110 Gothenburg, Sweden