Re: [tycho-user] How to re-use a product definition or include existing site?

On 06/20/2013 01:23 PM, Jeff MAURY wrote:
Michael,

can you describe your requirement. What I have in my product is that it contains my feature plus other external features from Eclipse and I build another p2 containing my feature. Why do you need a third repo ?
Actually I need only 2 repo:
* One containing product with all dependencis (our installer includes this site and uses p2 director to materialize products during installation)
* One containing product + extra features (which goes to our server and is the one recommended for manual installation or installation of extension that are not in product by default)
I think using the tycho-p2-mirror goal as Simon described is a good solution.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top