Re: [tycho-user] Binary Projects (aka. Eclipse Orbit Projects)

On Mon, 2013-03-11 at 21:12 +0100, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
> I have a bunch of 3rd-party bundles similar to Orbit within the source
> tree. They are also exported to a local folder which is included in a
> target definition. Unfortunately, setting up a local web server or Nexus
> is not possible. So I'm looking for a way to incorporate them while
> porting this whole source tree to a Tycho based build.
>
> Other options are welcome! :)
>
> -Gunnar

In the very beginning of Platform CBI a bunch of bundles that could not
be easily mavenized was distributed as a P2 repo - generated using P2
director. And a separate repo was added to the parent pom pointing to
this p2 repo.

After each bundle ported, it was necessary to remove the bundle from p2
repo and regenerate it.

HTH,
Chris

Back to the top