Re: [tycho-user] tycho-surefire argLine causes no jacaco.exec

No, this should not be official documentation of Tycho.

Instead, it should be revised how the JaCoCo plugin and the tycho-surefire-plugin interact so that this doesn't break when a user configures the argLine parameter, e.g. by adding a dedicated parameter for code coverage.

Are any jacoco-maven-plugin developers reading this list?

Regards
Tobias