Re: [tycho-user] Generate poms for publishing in a Maven repository

No, not possible.

Igor

On 12-08-06 2:25 AM, Holger Staudacher wrote:
Hi all,
Within the Eclipse RAP Team we have a core library that can be used with
OSGi and standalone. We are using Tycho 0.15 for building it. We would
like to publish this artifact also into a Maven repository.

Is it possible to generate pom files for an "eclipse-plugin" that list
the dependencies on the pom level? If yes, can this pom be used to
publish the artifact e.g. in the Maven Central? While searching the web
I couldn't find any helpful results.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Cheers Holger

Follow me: @hstaudacher

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
hstaudacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:hstaudacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tel: +49 721 - 66 47 33 - 0
Fax: +49 721 - 66 47 33 29
According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act Innoopract
Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Lammstr. 21, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883