Re: [tycho-user] Eclipse and Tycho dependencies

Ah. Ok.
Currently I am manually adding the repository jars to my build-path, just to be able to get Eclipse to resolve source references correctly.
This only leaves me with one error; The one about the bundle not being resolved.

Would it be possible to automate such a process, just to help the developer out?

Cheers,
-- Gunnar