Re: [tycho-user] Managing development-time dependencies

I created sample bundles to demonstrate the issue:

https://github.com/mbarbero/tycho-dependencies-test

I've 3 bundles: test.p0, test.p1 and test.p2

The issues are in test.p2. I commented the lines about the behavior of
PDE and Tycho.

Best regards,
Mikael

Igor Fedorenko a écrit :
> Do you have specific project that demonstrates the problem?
>
> Tycho manages build-time classpath differently from PDE IDE, and
> generally Tycho builds should not be affected by "indirectly referenced
> classes" errors.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Igor
>
> On 11-07-07 2:07 PM, Mikaël Barbero wrote:
>> Is there a clean way in Tycho to handle the case presented in the
>> following blog post:
>>
>> http://mcaffer.com/2011/01/managing-development-time-dependencies/
>>
>> It seems that Tycho does not handle the "additional.bundles" property
>> used by AMD to resolved the build-time classpath. Even worse, if you are
>> using "import-package" kind of dependencies, build-time classpath is
>> restricted to those package, not even to bundle containing those
>> packages. This is exactly what we expect from an OSGi runtime, not from
>> an OSGi build tool, isn't it ?
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Mikael

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Mika=C3=ABl Barbero
n;quoted-printable:Barbero;Mika=C3=ABl
org:Obeo
adr;quoted-printable:;;2 rue Robert Schuman;Rez=C3=A9;;44400;France
email;internet:mikael.barbero@xxxxxxx
tel;work:+33 (0)2 51 13 54 18
tel;cell:+33 (0)6 42 02 80 39
note:EMFPath: http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/emfpath/