[tycho-dev] Enforce 2FA for comiters on github?

See below the message from Mikaël Barbero regarding 2FA.

I think 2FA is a key concept in today security concepts and therefore like to suggest to enforce 2FA for m2e + tycho.

If no one has a strong reason to not do that (please raise concerns no later than 12. Feb 2023), I'll open tickets in the HelpDesk to enable this.

best
 Christoph