Re: [tycho-dev] 0.19.0 tag appear to be missing

On 20/01/14 11:18 AM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
Does anyone know how to delete tags through Gerrit?

Typically you will need to involve webmaster in order to delete branches and tags but looks like the Tycho already has Force Push permissions for committers (perhaps it was requested in the past?) I noticed one type of force push was missing however for the Tycho project to delete non-annotated tags so I enabled it. I would recommend requesting webmaster to remove this access once you no longer need it though.

Deleting tags should be the same as deleting branches by adding ":" infront of the refspec, using "git push gerrit :refs/tags/sometag". Also don't forget to run "git tag -d sometag" to delete it locally.

Back to the top