Re: [tracecompass-dev] Trace Compass 2.1/Neon.1 RC2 posted

On 08/31/2016 07:10 PM, Alexandre Montplaisir wrote:
On 2016-08-31 02:57 PM, Bernd Hufmann wrote:
Hi,

I posted the Trace Compass 2.1/Neon.1 RC2 build:
http://download.eclipse.org/tracecompass/neon/milestones/ur1-rc2/
This is the update site used to build the simultaneous release.
I didn't really notice until now, but why do these URLs not have the usual

  /rcp
  /rcp-repository
  /repository

directories and contents under them?
These ones you can find here:
http://download.eclipse.org/tracecompass/neon/stable/rcp
http://download.eclipse.org/tracecompass/neon/stable/rcp-repository
http://download.eclipse.org/tracecompass/neon/stable/repository

The latter one is used for the simultaneous release.

They are populated by the Hudson job:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/tracecompass/job/tracecompass-stable-2.1-nightly/

Making available "official" RC1, RC2 etc. standalone RCP builds would
make it easier for casual users to try them out and help testing!

Cheers,
Alex

It is based on commit:ee7522b3a66e9211952988ba93843d6066f6e712
Trace Compass 2.1/Neon.1 RC3 build will be Wednesday, September 7th,
2016.

The Simultaneous release contribution was done at:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/80155/

Regards
Bernd