Re: [tracecompass-dev] Adding text to CallStackViewer event tooltip popup

Hi,

We could add a constructor to CallStackView that takes a presentation provider as parameter, but then you'd need to wait for next release to use it.

With the current release, you should try calling getTimeGraphViewer().setTimeGraphProvider(provider) from your CallStackView subclass's overloaded createPartControl() method. This should be done after calling super.createPartControl() because the base class will set it to the provider that was set in the constructor.
The provider should extend CallStackPresentationProvider, and you should call setCallStackView() on it.

Patrick