[tracecompass-dev] How to avoid creating a dedicated project for Trace Compass

Hello

Is it possible to use Trace Compass in an existing project, eg a C/C++ project?

I would like to set a different name and location then the default "Traces" in the root of the project.

Of course, I'm looking to do this programatically.

I already tried to add the org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.project.nature nature to my project but it shows the "Traces" folder twice into the root of the project, once as a simple folder and once with TC specific annotations.

Regards
Robert Kiss

Back to the top