[tracecompass-dev] Unreadable traces

Hi,

it's me again ;-)

I'm playing around with Tracecompass and everything seems to be working fine on a test platform.

However, when tracing on the card we actually need to investigate, I get unreadable traces. What happens is that I don't get the typical mole icon under Tracing / Traces / Kernel after importing. Nor can I double click on the icon and get the diagram.

Attached are two trace instances where it's working and where it's broken, respectively. Traces were obtained by running

lttng create
lttng enable-event sched_switch,sched_wakeup -k
lttng start; lttng stop

I tried to track it down and the culprit seems to be related to this kernel setting:

+CONFIG_RT_GROUP_SCHED=y

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Notice how babeltrace seems to work in both cases.

Thank you!
Gerlando