Re: [tools-dev] Python support?

John Duimovich wrote:
>> Well, actually, the Python, Perl and Ruby "project" was under a
>> section titled "Proposal Ideas". <snip> If you would like to start
>> a project like this, I would be interested in talking to you.

Alain Désilets replied:
> Hum... sounds like a bit of a tall order.

You might also check whether there's any interest in such a project at
<your favorite Python community or vendor here>. E.g. I remember
reading some ActiveState guy (possibly Dick Hardt?) quoted to the
effect that, if Eclipse had been around at the time, they would have
used it instead of Komodo. You might convince someone else to go for it.

Back to the top