[tm-dev] New builds for RSE, built against Photon.0.M5

I've done some refactoring of the existing Hudson jobs, which are now back to green on the new JIPP:

https://ci.eclipse.org/tm/view/rse/

I'm hoping to get more admin access [1] so I can enable some more plugins and track things like warning and test results over time.

Meanwhile, here's the latest build results (as update site zip or folder):

https://ci.eclipse.org/tm/view/rse/job/rse_master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/rse/site/target/

If someone on this list would like to try installing it and see if anything's not working, that's be awesome.

I'm hoping that I can convince the EMO that RSE should come back to the simrel in time for Photon.0.M6.

BTW, the old tm and terminal jobs are still up on the JIPP, but I've disabled a lot of the old ones since I can't imagine they're useful.

https://ci.eclipse.org/tm/view/terminal/
https://ci.eclipse.org/tm/view/tm%203.x/

Thoughts?

Nick, newly minted tm/rse committer

--

Nick Boldt

Senior Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top