[titan-dev] Titan Java components

Hello,

I recently came accross Eclipse Titan as I am looking for a set of
TTCN-3 tools to work with ETSI provided test cases.

I saw a recording of the presentation at EclipseCon and I am impressed
by the amount of work that was put into this product, and the fact
that it was released as open source software. Thank you!

Shortly after downloading the binary package in order to get started,
I noticed it contains the Titan compiler, without the additional tools
that are presented on the project page [1]. Specifically, I couldn't
find any of the components that are to be integrated with Eclipse
(Titan Designer, Executor, ...).

The "Eclipse_installationguide.pdf" included in the tar.gz refers to a
web page that has seemingly been taken offline [2].

I couldn't find anything related to this on the GitHub repository. I
am guessing they haven't been released yet to the public.

Are there any plans to release this components ? If so, is there an
estimated timeline ?

I will see if only having the compiler is sufficient for my needs, but
these would be nice to have also.

Thanks in advance,

Marios

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.titan