[tinydtls-dev] Is there a clang-format for the project?

Hi Guys,

I'm working on porting the library to an embedded system and I'm confused about the code formatting. Well, the obvious thing is that the coding style from CONTRIBUTING.md is more of a wishlist than hard rules at the moment...

I'm not super strict myself either, but I love using tools, like clang-format. And that got me used to very neatly arranged code. So I was wondering if anyone has already an input for that, such that I'd format my code automatically before submitting.

Thanks,
-Dragos

Back to the top