Re: [tinydtls-dev] master-key generation problem

Hi Olaf,

On 11.05.2017 11:20, Olaf Bergmann wrote:
Could you insert a canary above your data segment and check if gets
overwritten by the stack?

I've checked that and it looks good so far... However after a few hours of fiddling around I've updated the dtls.c and sha.c files to the current 0.8.6 version and it works now! Not really sure why though... I've checked the history on the Eclipse GIT and can't find changes in that direction apart the renaming of all SHA to DTLS_SHA.

Anyway thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Michael

Back to the top