[thym-dev] Wish to contribute an incubation plugin

Hi all,

I've contributed in e4 incubator repository an alternative import mechanism that makes the import story in Eclipse IDE much easier, by automatically detecting how to import instead of asking user to choose. This has received a very positive feedback during EclipseCon and I expect this to be integrated in Platform UI for Mars+1 (Nirvana?) and to become the preferred way for users to import projects.
In this context, I've developed some extensions to this framework that allow to handle Cordova project (by detecting config.xml file), and I believe it would make sense to have them contributed to Thym directory. They are currently located in https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-playground/tree/master/plugins .

Would you welcome such contribution? What is the best way to proceed?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat