Re: [tcf-dev] TCF Python interface and capabilities

Prasad,

went ok for me. From scratch, here is what I did :

mkdir -p ~/tmp/tcf
cd ~/tmp/tcf
git clone git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.agent.git
git clone git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.git
cd org.eclipse.tcf.agent/agent
make
./obj/GNU/Linux/x86_64/Debug/agent &
cd ../../org.eclipse.tcf/python/src
export PYTHONPATH=`pwd`:${PATH}
python tcf/tests/ProcessStart.py

And got the awaited output:

Runcontrol context is a container: True
Context state : (True, 140605502808544, u'Suspended', {u'Signal': 5, u'SignalDescription': u'Trace/breakpoint trap', u'SignalName': u'SIGTRAP'})
Context state : (False, 0, None, {})
total 419316
dr-xr-xr-x.   2 root root       77824 May 22 18:00 .
drwxr-xr-x.  15 root root        4096 Dec 21 18:58 ..

Hope this helps

DERF