[tcf-dev] Difference between C and Python Clients

Hi All,
I am trying to implement a bare-metal TCF agent. The clients I am trying to use are C and python taken from GitHub. The interface between the client and the server is Ethernet. The bare-metal agent is using lwIP TCP stack's raw API.
I have noticed that C client tries to send the TCF messages in single TCP packet whereas python client sends each character of the TCF message in separate TCP packets. This is making the lwIP TCP stack to hang on sending few messages consecutively.
My questions are:
  1. Is there any reason for this difference between C and Python clients?
  2. Can I try to make python client send complete TCF message in a single TCP packet?
  3. Is there any workaround on the agent side for this difference?
Any help/suggestions in these would be great.
Thank you,
Shashanka Navada

Back to the top