[tcf-dev] Help regarding removing OS dependencies in TCF C agent

Hello,

I am trying to port TCF C agent to a microcontroller. I have come across few files like mdep.c or events.c which heavily use threads and other OS functions. I am not sure how to proceed with removing OS dependencies from these functions.

  1. I tried to search for libraries that can mimic thread handling without using an OS but couldn't find one. Is there a way not to use these and achieve a real baremetal (No OS) TCF agent?
  2. I read in this TCF homepage that it should be easy to port to a baremetal platform. Does that mean without OS or with an Real-time operating system (RTOS)?

It would be helpful if I can get to know in which direction I can proceed.

Regards,

Shashanka Navada

Back to the top