Re: [swtbot-dev] New version plans?

Hello Mickael,
 Thanks for your reply.

3) Yes CTRL+SPACE is there in SWTBot and I am using it through Robot Framework, May be there I need to make some changes.
    but pressing ENTER, I couldn't find in SWTBot .. so how can Achieve this
    I don't want to enter "ENTER" for new line in editor, i wanna enter it after browser window selects the path to file or directory.

4) We have customized the Eclipse for us and in that we have an option to login into our server and them run some features, So first I have to login into server & then only I can test that feature. While login i get below kind of error :

null
Caused by: User-specified log class 'org.apache.commons.logging.impl.NoOpLog' cannot be found or is not useable.
.
.
Removing common.logging plugin from eclipse plugins folder will solve this problem, but I just wanted to know the reason behind it.

5) Yeah sure, It will be my pleasure to contribute, but now I am just using the Robot Framework, so i don't have much idea about it but if I got some new thing I would love to contribute.

Thanks,
Ganesh.