[swtbot-dev] Applicability of SWTBot to drive performance testing?

Hi,

I'm exploring how to measure the "perceived performance" of certain actions in Eclipse such as time to open a file, time to switch between editor, etc. Given that the scenarios I care about represent user triggered behaviour I was thinking that I could be using SWTBot to drive those tests. Do you think using SWTBot for this is a good idea, and is feasible or would SWTBot cause too much "noise" for my measurements to be reliable?

Pascal

Back to the top