Re: [stem-dev] reminder, webex link for todays call

Jamie/All,

I’m afraid there’s also a Jakarta EE Community Right now, so I might miss it this time.

Please note, if my fellow presenters to EclipseCon would be interested to propose STEM (4, 5 or combined) e.g. to Codemotion Italian Edition Online, the CFP was extended to January 29:

Conference dates

23 - 25 March, 2020

New application deadline

They are looking forward to proposals related to the following topics:

  • Software Architectures
  • Applied Design
  • Product
  • JVM
  • Game Dev
  • DevOps
  • Mobile
  • Languages
  • Cloud
  • Cybersecurity
  • IoT
  • AI/Machine Learning
  • Inspirational
  • Diversity in Tech
  • Front-End Dev
  • Design/UX
  • IT Careers

While this is not a dedicated Eclipse conference I believe it might fit well in tracks like „Inspirational“ or „Front-End Dev“ or (including STEM5) also „Cloud“.

WDYT?

Speak soon, hopefully in the next call or by email in the meantime and of Course stay healthy and Safe everyone,

Werner