From: ISNTD [mailto:wilsonc@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 1:03 PM
To: judyvdouglas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ISNTD Connect online short meetings: this week's schedule

View this email in your browser

Learn, share & stay connected!

Welcome to week 2 of ISNTD Connect, our series of online short meetings in infectious & tropical diseases and public health where researchers and professionals present and discuss ongoing research and topics. These online meetings are open to all and free!

This week at ISNTD Connect
Register here to join the meeting and to receive the login details.

Global open-source collaboration in vectors & vector-borne diseases

Dr. Frederik Seelig
The Global Vector Hub & London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine

Tuesday March 31st 2020
at 14:30-15:00 GMT

Molecular surveillance of Neglected Tropical Diseases in the time of Corona

Pr. Jean-Claude Dujardin
ITM Antwerp

Thursday April 2nd 2020
at 14:30-15:00 GMT

Details of meetings for the week starting April 6th onward are available at https://www.isntd.org/isntd-connect

Missed something?

Catch up with our past ISNTD Connect webinars on our ISNTD YouTube channel.

COVID-19 & dengue fever: managing COVID-19 in Singapore and the threat of false-positive dengue serology cases

Dr. Gabriel Yan
Infectious Diseases Associate Consultant at the National University Health System, Singapore

​Recorded on Thursday March 26th 2020, 13.00-13.30 GMT - REPLAY AVAILABLE HERE

Call for participation

We are now calling for submissions of proposals for a short talk or panel discussion, focusing on all the major aspects of infectious and neglected tropical diseases, including basic science, diagnostics, therapeutics, drug discovery, co-infections, WASH, vector control, science communication & public engagement, public health.

For more information or to ask any questions
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with ISNTD Directors Kamran Rafiq (krafiq@xxxxxxxxx) and Marianne Comparet (comparetm@xxxxxxxxx) for any further information about ISNTD Connect or about any other ISNTD activities.

Keep safe and let's keep the science community connected!

@ISNTD_Press

Facebook ISNTD

www.isntd.org

LinkedIn ISNTD Group

ISNTD YouTube channel

Copyright © 2020 The International Society for Neglected Tropical Diseases, All rights reserved.
Keep in touch with ISNTD activities & global health news via our newsletter.

Our mailing address is:

The International Society for Neglected Tropical Diseases

71-75 Shelton Street

Covent Garden

London, WC2H 9JQ

United Kingdom