Re: [stem-dev] STEM community call for June

Hi Team, I have a scheduling conflict with my work.  I will not be able to attend.  I just want to let you know I have no update for #2.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for your support!  Nereyda

From: judyvdouglas@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: stem-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:44:02 -0400
Subject: [stem-dev] STEM community call for June

The call for June is scheduled for this Thursday, June 19, at the usual time.

Agenda

1. STEM 2.0.2 scheduled for Friday, June 13
==== On schedule?
==== New Campylobacter scenario
==== Mostly bug fixes
==== Updated Dengue scenario, model
2. Feature request from Nereyda (restricting air travel for certain compartments, i.e., whether traveler is sick)
==== Update

3. Scheduled publication of work on foodborne disease in PLoS Computational Biology

4. Bug(s)

==== Any to report?

5. Items from Participants: All are invited to raise any issues of interest or concern