[soc-dev] [GSOC2015] GeoTrellis

Hi,

I am João Martins From Portugal, I am actually studying in
"Universidade de Evora" in computer Science.

I saw in the ideias page of GSOC2015 in  Eclipse Foundation the
projects with GeoTrellis, in last year I have worked in Sirius and I
have enjoy a lot work with this organisation.

For what I have saw about GeoTrellis  the ideia I have looked more is
"Kriging Interpolation" but the "Computer Vision algorithms on
Satellite Imagery" is interesting too.

In the ideias page it don't have much about programming language and
skills needed.

Can you tell me more about this two ideias to I have a better vision
of the job can be done?

Best Regards
João Martins

Back to the top