[soc-dev] [gsoc 2015] start contribution eclipse

hi,
I am heshan jayasinghe from university of moratuwa,srilanka.I'm 3rd year undergraduate.I am a student who like to contribute to eclipse organization.I try to contribute eclipse from 2010 but i didn't know how to join to eclipse organization to contribute.in 2014 i heard about gsoc but in that time i don't know gsoc well.i read lot of organizations pages and project pages but i haven't any idea how to apply for that.i lost 2014 gsoc.i wait till 2015 gsoc.this time i went to gsoc meet up.from that i heard we can contribute open source organisation through gsoc and we can contribute further.it show me the path what i looking for.from this moment onwards i'm ready to contribute eclipse.can any one help me to show me the path to start contribute for eclipse project.

Hope this helps!
thank you!
regards,
Heshan jayasinghe