Re: [smarthome-dev] Stepping down as project lead & committer of Eclipse SmartHome

Hi all,

I'm sad to see Eclipse SmartHome going down as an open source project. The main commercial power was unfortunately not able to see the benefits in sharing with a great community you are all part of.
I'm glad however to see the framework living on in the openHAB project in which development can evolve more freely now.

It was a pleasure working with you and an honour of serving as a committer for ESH.

Cheers,
Henning