[smarthome-dev] An introduction of GSoC student

Hello everyone,
My name is Chengzhi Hu and I just be accepted at GSoC.
I'm currently a CS graduate student at CSU East Bay, CA, USA. And I'm also smart home fans who have high usage in voice control(Google Home, Amazon Echo), light control(Wemo switch, Sengled bulb), hub(openHAB on Raspberry Pi, Samsung SmartThings), and etc.
My project is "Integrate openHAB with Google's Physical Web". As you can see, it's an IoT topic related to Eclipse Smarthome and openHAB. And Mr.Kai Kreuzer is my mentor.
For now, I'm starting to move a pull request forward in order to let me get bind with the community.
I really hope I can do something for the community. And I do believe I will learn a lot in the next months.
Thanks for reading this introduction.

Best Regards,

Chengzhi Hu

Back to the top