Re: [smarthome-dev] GSoC 2018 Introduction

Markus, see here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2018_Ideas#Eclipse_SmartHome

I am already in contact with Chengzhi and will provide feedback to him soon.

On 23. Mar 2018, at 11:30, Markus Rathgeb <maggu2810@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@kaikreuzer, @htreu or @sjka where is the GSoC 2018 ESH stuff placed?

To whom it may concern,
Hello! My name is Chengzhi Hu. Currently I'm a Computer Science graduate
student at California State University, East Bay.
I'm a Java programmer and I have written some Android apps. I also have
experience in programming with python, C / C++. And I have used some
database tools like MySQL, SQLite and Google Firebase.
Besides, I'm a smart home fans and I really love the ideas about openHAB.
I'm so passionate to do the customization for my "smart home". I'm
interested in the topic about "integrate with Google's Physical Web". And I
have submitted a proposal. Can I ask to let someone take a review to my
proposal and give me some feedback please? I really love this topic.

Thanks,

Chengzhi Hu