Re: [smarthome-dev] Proposal: JavaScript coding guidelines

Hi!

That tool also predefines some formatting rules.
Either, the formatter settings from Eclipse are disabled or standardJS needs to be configured to follow those. I have no clue if the feature/rule-set can be unified. For Java for example, Eclipse can define formatting rules which other IDEs can not - the feature set is different.

Best
Sebastian

Sebastian Janzen, sebastian.janzen@innoq.com, https://www.innoq.com
innoQ Deutschland GmbH, Krischerstr. 10040789 Monheim, Germany
Phone: +49 2173 3366 0  Mobile: +49 151 53542783  Fax: +49 2173 3366 222