Re: [smarthome-dev] IoT Market for Eclipse Kura and Eclipse Smarthome

Thanks Ian,

FTR, we have issue https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/issues/2924 for the integration of the marketplace into Eclipse SmartHome.
Some prerequisites have already been implemented, the main marketplace client will follow next.

Best regards,
Kai