Re: [smarthome-dev] Java 8 CP2

Hi Kai,

> Well, I am afraid I have to veto, since DT is using ESH on Java 7 productively.

This was my assumption as I have written the "requirements" mails. ;)
But my reading of your reply has been "you can ask and we will see"
and not "you don't need to ask, because I will reply with a veto".

> This is likely to change in the course of this year, so I will post here as soon as I can withdraw the veto :-)

Let's hope that there is then no other one that has a productive
system that is using Java 7, then. ;)

IIRC the automation implementation needs to stay at Java 1.5 because of B.
Is there any information if this requirement will ever (sooner, later)
be changed?

Regards,
Markus

Back to the top