Re: [smarthome-dev] GSoC

Hi Jagrut,

The rest is up to you and what you think might be missing or useful to add and to come up with a proposal.

Regards,
Kai

Am 08.03.2016 um 12:39 schrieb Jagrut Kosti <jagrutk@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,

I am interested in contributing to the Smarthome project for integrating Google Physical Web as a part of GSoC 2016.
Can I have more detailed information regarding the same?
I would appreciate if I can know the expectations from this project.

Thanks!

Jagrut Kosti.