Re: [smarthome-dev] Labels (Issues / Pull requests)

Yes, fully fine with that.
We should add labels whenever we feel that there are many issues/pr of a certain type that should be easily visible as a group (e.g. because a specific person maintains it, like it is the case for most extensions).

I assume you have the rights to edit labels yourself, right?

Regards,
Kai