[smarthome-dev] CQ overview

Hello,

would it be possible to activate the Github Wiki page for the Eclipse
SmartHome project and create a page that contains a list of all
Contribution Questionnaire.
I think the already passed ones does not need to be added, but the
ones that are still in progress would be fine (and later perhaps a
"granted / declined on 2015-12-02 14:33").

Or is there already a list that (e.g. in the portal) that I can have a look at?

The current one I am interested in is the one about the md-icons of
the Paper UI.

IIRC the decision for the CQ has not been done, so it has been
splitted out of the Paper UI. We merged the Paper UI and the md-icon
are added to the openHAB 2 project.

Has the CQ been revoked or is it still in progress?

The Paper UI without that icons is poorly to use.

So, what do you think about a list of the CQs?

Best regards,
Markus

Back to the top