Re: [sirius-dev] open source

Le 03/11/2014 20:20, Pranjal Rai a écrit :
Hello,I am new to open source and I would like to contribute to it can someone get me started?

Hi.

That is a very open question, which can not be answered without more details about your interests, skills, resources, etc.

Are you asking about Open Source in general? In that case this mailing-list is not the right place. In addition, each community and project has its own set of rules and practices so there is no possible general answer.

About Eclipse? If so, I can only redirect you to general information like https://www.eclipse.org/contribute/ or https://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_Involved_with_the_Community.

If you are interested about contributing to Sirius itself however, this is indeed the right place to ask, but again we'll need more information about what you want/can do to guide you.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles David

Back to the top